Corals Team has announced the release of a new Laraship version, this version holds a lot of features and changes in addition to fixes and issues raised by our clients:
- New eCommerce theme added to Elite & eCommerce Platforms, eCommerce Mimity, a demo can be seen at https://ecommerce3.laraship.com/ .
- Internal Messaging Module has been Added to Elite, Directory, and Classified platforms for internal messaging and communication.
- FormBuilder Plugin now supports multistep wizard and Submission view page.
- Referral Module supports eCommerce module so the user can get rewarded for referrals.
- Quantum Admin Theme added to Elite, eCommerce, and Subscription platforms.
- Authorize.Net supports eCommerce payments now.
- Content Editors (CKEDITOR) are supporting Localizations.
- Rating Moderation has been added to Utility Modules.
- Commenting engine is added to the Utility module.
- Invite friends Feature has been added to the Utility.
- Directory Platform has new feature like listing moderation, review comments, reviews management, Listing Claim,
- FAQ management has been added to the CMS module in addition to premade templates added to themes.
- Introduce Blocks and Widgets Management at CMS module.
- Ability to select a different theme, redirect URL, dashboard page per role.
There are other tons of features behind the scene to help developers and site owners to build their components even easier.
- An option to Customize Login and Registration templates per role.
- Add “Admin” Permission on Module level to provide Admin privilages on specific modules.
- New Notification events for eCommerce Module.
- Ability to Add Setting on Model Level not only Site Level.
How can our Customers update:
It’s easy just follow our update instructions at the Laraship documentation, we highly recommend using Laralship Module Manager CLI