Laraship Laravel Reservations is a Laravel Booking platform, which enables users to list bookable services like appointments, tours activities, cleaning services, and other time slots services
With Laraship Laravel Reservations, you can start your booking web application easily. you can define different entity types like hotels, cars, properties, cleaning services, with the ability to provide optional services.
Time slots can be defined for services and the reservation engine can detect available slots based on existing reservations.
Also, You can set multiple rates based on date periods, for example, weekends, summer season, holidays,…
Laraship Laravel Reservations Features:
Booking management :
- Services Management: Ability to Specify Multiple services with optional addons for each service
- Schedule Management: intuitive booking UI for end-users to show available / already booked /and currently selected bookings
- Booking confirmation: the ability to specify whether reservation requires confirmation from the service owner.
- MultiTenant Feature: services can belongs to different owners, for example, owners, villa owners …
- Schedule Configuration: Ability to schedule operation hours during the week and timeslot per reservation.
- Advanced Rating Matrix: flexible pricing configuration for booking
- Guest checkout.
- Intuitive Calendar where you can view current reservations of your service at Daily, Weekly, or Monthly levels
- Commission configuration: can be adjusted per subscription plan.
- Subscription Management for vendor subscribing.
- Transactions Management.
- Internal communications between different service providers and service requesters.
- Entity Management: Power CRUD Builder to create entities on the fly, for example, cars. villas, rooms, …
- Search Engine: Powerful Search page with powerful search results using Full-text search indexes.
- 2 Beautiful Themes built using Bootstrap 4 with RTL support.
- Multiple Dashboard for Service Owners, Clients, and Admins.
- Ajax Cart & Checkout Wizard
- Paypal & Credit Card Payments powered by Stripe.
- Ratings & Reviews.
- Wishlist / Favourites Management.
- Social Sharing.
- Geo-Location search for services integrated with google locations
Content Management :
- Page Management.
- Blog with Posts, Categories, Tags, FAQs, News.
- Blocks & Widgets.
- SEO friendly: titles and meta tags and meta for twitter and open graph.
- Page Builder: edit your pages on the fly.
- Slider Manager: includes video / image and HTML types.
- Google Analytics Integration: visitor analytics on your dashboard.
User Management :
- User Management.
- Notification Management.
- Two Factor Authentication using Authy.
- Profile Management: with Profile image cropper.
- Multiple Profile Addresses: shipping, billing…
- Access Control: including Roles and Permissions
- Authentication Management : Login / Register / Forgot Password.
Website Manager :
- Menu Builder: Manage dashboard and website menus
- Setting Management: handle different settings like single value, array, files, numeric…
- Activity log: monitors user activities and handle exceptions.
- File Manager: manage your files and embed them easily to HTML editors.
- Awesome Dashboard: with System overview analytics.
- Widgets: snippets to be included easily.
- Communication Manager: Manage Email Templates.
- Cache Manager Boost Performance.
Laraship Features :
- Latest Version of Laravel with Laravel 8 & Bootstrap 4
- Automatic Remote updates for Modules (Extended License).
- Theme Management.
- Custom Fields: Add Additional Fields to Models using Custom Fields Manager
- Actions and Filters Hooks for ease of customization
- Encrypted URLs, SSL tested to ensure security
- Responsive and tested on all modern browsers.
- Modular structure for scalability and maintainability.
- Periodic updates and additional features.
- Incredible support team.
- Available for Freelance and customizations.
- Detailed documentation.
- Widgets & Shortcodes for easy embedding.
- Multiple Currencies.
Documentation of Laraship Laravel Reservations https://www.laraship.com/docs/laraship/