Project uploaded on my server showing error 500
I uploaded my project on my server which i tried to login but login and registration CSS and JS wasn’t working properly and also once i logged in i get error 500 .
- Enable Debug Feature inside your .env file under www folder, the error message will displayon the browser, also you can view it inside laravel log file under storage/logs/laravel.log
- usually, this error can be caused due to the following scenarios:
- missing PHP module
- the mismatch between your local PHP and server PHP versions, which causes composer to load incompatible dependencies.
- DB connection error.
- Application key not generated.
- Database not imported properly
Please login or Register to submit your answer