Laraship offers 3 license types, Standard, Extended, and Multitenant.
- Standard License is valid for 180 days, both Extended and Multitenant Licenses are shipped with one-year validity.
- with the Extended & Multitenant licenses, Laraship support will reply within 2~6 hours during business hours, it can take up 72 hours for the Standard license.
- both standard and extended are valid for one domain only, subdomains will require additional domains, multitenant can be installed on multiple domains and subdomains.
- Additional Plugins purchased support follow the platform license type they have it installed at.
- After license expiry you will still be able to use the platform, However, we highly recommend renewal of the license to stay updated with the latest releases, updates, and support from our team!.
- Once License registered to a domain, it cannot be associated to another domain (that is applied to subdomains too ). extended license can switch thier license once from development domain to production domain.
- for Multi-Tenant License, Please read carefully the License agreement here.