Multi-Site (MultiTenant) License Agreement
Laraship (‘the Software’) is a copyrighted work of authorship and is also protected under applicable database laws. Corals retains ownership of the Software and any copies of it, regardless of the form in which the copies may exist.
By installing and using Laraship on your server, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Such an agreement is either on your own behalf or on behalf of any corporate entity which employs you or which you represent (‘Corporate Licensee’). In this Agreement, ‘you’ includes both the reader and any Corporate Licensee
You may not rent, lease, lend, or in any way distribute or transfer any rights in this license agreement or the Laraship to third parties without Corals’s written approval and subject to written agreement by the recipient of the terms of this license agreement. In case of the multisite license, you are only eligible to use the software in sites personally owned by you or your company. You will be able to use the software in as many sites as you own but they should be under your ownership. If a violation of this condition is detected, Corals reserves the right to revoke all existing license keys, and stop generation of new license keys for your multi-site license.
The license is effective until terminated. You may terminate it at any time by uninstalling the Software and destroying any copies in any form.
You undertake to:
- ensure that, prior to use of the Software by your employees or agents, all such parties are notified of the terms of this Agreement; and
- hold all data (including object and source codes), software listings and all other information relating to the Software confidential and not at any time, during the period of the license or after its expiry, disclose the same whether directly or indirectly to any third party without Corals’s consent.
- The Software source code may be altered (at your risk)
- The Software may not be used for anything that would represent or is associated with an Intellectual Property violation, including, but not limited to, engaging in any activity that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, software piracy, and patents held by individuals, corporations, or other entities.
- If any of the terms of this Agreement are violated, Corals reserves the right to revoke the license at any time.
Disclaimer of Warranty
- The software and the accompanying files are sold “As Is” and without warranties as to the performance of merchantability or any other warrantied whether expressed or implied.
- Corals is not liable for the content of any site powered by the Software.
- You must assume the entire risk of using the program. ANY LIABILITY OF Corals WILL BE LIMITED EXCLUSIVELY TO PRODUCT REPLACEMENT OR REFUND OF PURCHASE PRICE.
- Except in respect of personal injury or death caused directly by the negligence of Corals, in no event will Corals be liable to you for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings, loss of data or any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use such Software, even if Corals has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Nothing in this Agreement limits liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- This license gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights that vary from country to country. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or certain kinds of limitations or exclusions of liability, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. Other jurisdictions allow limitations and exclusions subject to certain conditions. In such a case the above limitations and exclusions shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by the laws of such applicable jurisdictions. If any part of the above limitations or exclusions is held to be void of unenforceable, such part shall be deemed to be deleted from this agreement and the remainder of the limitation or exclusion shall continue in full force and effect. Any rights that you may have as a consumer (i.e. a purchaser for private as opposed to business, academic or government use) are not affected.
This Agreement constitutes the complete statement of the agreement between you and Corals, and supersedes all representations, understandings or prior agreements between you and Corals.
Corals reserves the right to modify these terms at any time.